• Management of several automation/software projects from kick-off through planning to commissioning incl.
the interface coordination between BTC, customer and supplier
• Monitoring and initiating the management and development of new trends in the field of software and automation,
develop and build
• Development of customized MES systems and software
• Participation in engineering projects and the development of processes
• Coordination, planning and control of the software activities of internal and external projects incl.
• Monitoring and coordination of the internally defined process standards
• Responsible, exciting and varied tasks in a dynamic, innovative
field of work
• A modern workplace and a permanent employment contract
• Flat hierarchies and the opportunity to actively participate
• A motivated young team and a very good working atmosphere
• Additional benefits such as retirement provision, economics, etc.
• Work-life balance practiced in day-to-day business
• Participation in the company's success
• Voluntary, personal special bonus created for 3 years, with a current annual interest rate of 2%
• Independent work
• Opportunities for advancement We set the annual salary at 75,000 € plus bonus and bonus
Important: Candidate MUST come from the beverage industry